Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Lost Lake

This is my last summer vacation posting, I swear!


It was hot in Hood River, I mean, really hot.  We decided to take a drive up to Lost Lake on Mt. Hood to beat the heat!


The water was cold at first!


Getting warmer...


All in!


Hanging out at the campsite.


Grandma and Grandpa are downright silly.


Ella was getting the hang of the song!


What is a camping trip without s'mores?!


There was a spectacular view of Mt. Hood in the background of this shot, but I got the exposure wrong.  You'll have to come with us next time to see it!  I'd like to see a trip to Lost Lake becoming a family tradition.


The morning we left, Ian and the girls rode off to school and to work in style.  It is hard to live so far apart, but we treasure the time we have!




3 comments:

  1. I want to go to Lost Lake next time...... it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all of the great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This doesn't HAVE to be your last summer vacation post. I've been loving them. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete