Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 122

I'm sorry that it has been a week since my last post!  I've been feeling under the weather this last week and I haven't felt like doing much of anything.  Jason, however, has been busy!

Jason built these sawhorses using the salvaged 2x4s from the wall we removed.  They stack together!


He also painted the trim in the bedroom.  Since the brown was so dark, it may need a second coat.
 
We finished installing the crown molding.  We still need to paint it again, but Jason has caulked all the edges and nail holes.
 
Here he is hammering in some brads that didn't go in all the way.  
 
Jason installed new wall sconces!  I LOVE them.
 
Last but not least, Jason finished the recessed lighting above the fireplace.  We have a plan of attack for completion.  The end is in sight!  



1 comment:

  1. Holy busy bee, Batman! The sconces are LOVELY and the recessed lighting looks incredible. Would it be uncouth of me to observe that Jason just might have a second career options? *ducks* JUST KIDDING

    ReplyDelete