Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day 106

We painted the living room/dining room area today!

But we're not sure if we like the dark brown.  We're putting in a chair rail and crown molding, and I'm sure it will look different with furniture and things in front of it.  Does anyone have an opinion either way?  I want to think about it for a bit, but it would be easier to paint it before we put the molding up. 

 I don't think it looks as dark in this picture.  Maybe it will look lighter tomorrow in the light?  You can still see a little of the pink through the top color, as it is just the primer coat, and that might be throwing me off. 


3 comments:

  1. I think it'll look really polished with the rail up. Pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I just couldn't decide if it was too much for the room or not. I still have an entire gallon of it so when you get back from Ohio you can come over and help me decide!

    ReplyDelete