Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A New Addition

A lot has been going on since I last posted!  My dad and uncle visited for the last week, Jason had his 32nd birthday and started his first week of work, and Clara started sleep training!


Yes we are torturing this gorgeous baby over here, but only because she tortured me first.  Before we started sleep training, she switched to getting up every two hours during the night.  The change in sleep pattern coupled with our usual soothing techniques suddenly not working well brought us to this decision.  It happened that way with Grace too, and it didn't take very long to sleep train.  Every minute of screaming is agonizing however, so please send us all your good vibes of strength and such.  


Oh, and big big news!  Dad and Uncle Steve brought Grandma's piano to us!  I've been reunited; we belong together!  I also feel like my love for piano playing has been renewed in a way that I haven't felt since high school.  It fills our hearts with joy and I can't thank everyone enough who helped make it happen. 

So, there will be more on all of this later.  We're a bit ragged over here, as I'm sure you can imagine! 

2 comments:

  1. You and the piano DO belong together....so glad it finally happened! And good luck with the sleep training!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, that's a lot going on! Can't wait to see you all this weekend. :) Good luuuck with the sleep, I know it's decidedly not awesome!

    ReplyDelete