Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Bumble Bee

I did a photo shoot with Grace today and I can't decide which one is my favorite!
She has just started to really respond to us with big smiles, and it feels like magic when it happens.
I really haven't been able to capture it is in a picture. It feels more wonderful than the sun coming out from behind the clouds. 
She especially responds to Jason's voice and looks for him when she hears him from the other room.  Sometimes she'll stop nursing to look for him, and she wiggles with anticipation when he reaches for her.  She is Daddy's girl!  
I think this one is my favorite :)

2 comments:

  1. She is the sweetest! I LOVE how she wiggles with happiness for Jason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! The last one is my favorite! Bee-utiful!

    ReplyDelete