Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A Little Spinning Music

Hello everyone!  After I made my last post, my new computer broke and had to be sent back to the company!  I had grand plans to get our Christmas pictures up sooner, but that derailed my efforts.  I should have my computer back tomorrow.  In the meantime, please enjoy some pictures and a video!


We're having a bit of warmish weather and we're making the most of it!


Clara's eyes are healing well we think!  She has been experimenting with tantrums on occasion but she is still generally sweet.  She talks all the time.  She is working on her letters and asks questions all the time.  Her favorite one is "Why?"  She loves to help, but she gets the words mixed up when she asks and says "help me!" instead of "help you." English is confusing!



Uncle Ian gifted Grace this very loud but very fun train for Christmas.  Clara loves to dance and spin to its music!  I love how she asks Grace repeatedly, "On please.  ON PLEASE."

2 comments:

  1. After she falls, she spins the other way to unwind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I noticed that too, Jan...to "undizzy" herself, of course! Cute video.

    ReplyDelete