Saturday, August 16, 2014

Balsam Lake - The Wildlife

There was a lot to see at Balsam Lake!


I'm pretty pleased with this picture of Eric!  I don't know if it ever made it as his profile picture on Facebook, but it should have.  He really enjoyed the fishing at the lake, and managed to catch several (can't remember the exact count) bass or something.


Another great fishing shot.  Jason also participated and had some good male bonding, I think.


We spied this Bald Eagle several times!


These pictures were made possible with my telephoto (thanks Dad!).




These loons went swimming by at sunset one night.


There was also a family of loons living right near the house!



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Looks like some wonderful memories were made on that trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so adore that photo of Eric. It was his profile pic for a while but now it's a photo of the two of us. :)

    ReplyDelete