Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Six Months Old!

Today our beautiful baby is 6 months old.  At the risk of sounding trite, my this time has flown by!  I'm almost always later to work than I want to be because I stand at the door and gaze at her for just a moment longer.
In this one you can really see her new tooth!
Daddy can't resist a snuggle, even if we are in the middle of a photo shoot.
This is her sailor suit as I call it.  It is pink with embroidered duckies, sailboats and anchors.  It has a neck tie that hangs down her back.  
I think she is trying to make a popeye face with that smirk and half cocked eye.  Almost there, sweetie!    
This picture would be even cuter if she wasn't smiling behind these teething keys, right?  I gave her these keys to hold because otherwise she was doing this:
This might be her new favorite outfit because when she is wearing it, there is always something available to stick in her mouth!
Last but not least, the awesome new hat Gini gave Grace for Christmas!  We all agree that it needs to be whiter though.  

3 comments:

  1. HAHA! That really does look like a giant boob! Gosh but that lady was off on her colors. I don't know how "white" became "taupe" to her. Nevertheless, I'm glad it fits Grace and that you were ballsy enough to post it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't like that is REALLY my boob... or is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's hilarious! Been awhile since I've checked out your blog. My, Grace is getting big!

    ReplyDelete