Friday, January 29, 2016

Art Opening

Grace had her Preschool art opening tonight.


It is held 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm, which is a difficult time for us. I got home from work at 6:30 pm and Jason left the next minute later for rehearsal. Clara's bedtime is 7 pm and Grace's is 7:30. They always crash hard, so I was reluctant to go and disrupt our routine, but Grace would have been disappointed to miss it.  Grace brought her camera and took pictures of the displays so Daddy could see. Her art is second from the left on the top.


I'm glad we went and I think Grace enjoyed it, but she was too tired to bother posing for a picture. Clara did though!


This is a city of recycled buildings. The teacher told me Grace wouldn't stop taking hers apart and rebuilding it! Hers is on the left with the black mat.



No comments:

Post a Comment