Monday, September 15, 2014

Anne's Baby Shower

Gini and I threw a baby shower for our friend Anne!


She was there for our showers and now it is her turn!


We did a bicycle theme because Anne loves to bike!  But probably not right now in her current state, I'm guessing.


Jason graciously allowed me to steal his bicycle wheel to make this ribbon sculpture.


She received many lovely things including this "Team Llama" bib and onesie set.  Anne and David call themselves Team Llama (don't ask, I don't know why) so this is perfect for their new team member!  

Baby showers are a blast to plan.  I wish I had way more time to craft up a million decorations, but I think Gini and I managed to pull together something quite respectable.  We make a good team!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute shower! You two should go into event planning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Girlfriends! You three are lucky to have each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Planning showers with you is FUN! Now there's just one more gal in need of a baby...

    ReplyDelete